- Customization: Choose from a variety of common roof styles (including aluminum roof panels, slate-style, standing seam, and wood shake style) to fit your home’s unique style.
- Energy-efficiency: Natural heat-dissipating qualities make metal roofs very energy-efficient and cut energy costs.
- Durability: Metal roofing requires little maintenance and has a lifespan of 30-50 years ( 2-3 times longer than other roofing materials.
- Safety: Metal is some of the safest roofing material because of its natural resistance to both fire and harsh weather conditions.
Davis Roofing of Central Texas typically installs your metal roof in one day, from start to finish. Metal roofing goes up quickly without additional structural reinforcement, so installation is often faster – and less expensive – than “traditional” roofing materials. And when we’re finished, we won’t leave a mess behind for you to clean up! We dispose of all the old roofing materials, and we use magnets to pick up loose nails.
Benefits of a Metal Roof
- Easy to install.
- Highly conducive allowing you to save money on energy bills.
- Extremely effective at resisting rain.
With over 20 years of experience No roof repair job is too small including:
- Shingle Roof repairs
- Shingle Roof Replacement
- Metal Roof Repair
- Metal Roof Installation
- Flat Roof Repair
- Flat Roof Installation
- Damaged roof vents
- Flashing repairs
- Skylight leaks
Davis Roofing is confident we can serve your Roofing Repair and Construction needs no matter where you are located, our dedicated team will meet with you and evaluate your project.
Great job on completing my roof. Very professional crew and cleaned up after themselves too. Will recommend and use again if need arises in the future. Thanks Edgar!!
If anything about your roof repair isn’t satisfactory, we want to know! As a Davis Roofing of Central Texas customer, you’re encouraged to reach out to us at (512) 931-2017 anytime you have questions or concerns about your roof repair project. Our local contractors will contact you quickly, meet with you personally to discuss your home improvements so you’re able to make the best decision.